Yield: Makes 4 small 4-inch pies OR 1 9-inch shallow pie using 1 pouch of MOYU Mix (40g)
Total Time: 35-40 mins
Prep time: 20 mins
Oven time: 14-17 mins
- 20g MOYU Mix
- 250g puree (pumpkin/sweet potato/banana…) – approximately ½ canned puree
- Pick the flavor options:
- Coconut Turmeric (30g coconut milk powder + 5g turmeric powder)
- Cacao Orange (55g cacao powder + ½ orange's zest)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Creating the Crust:
- In a bowl, whisk together 1 egg and 50g of your chosen nut butter.
- Gradually blend in the 20g of MOYU Mix until the mixture is fully integrated.
- Allow the mixture to rest at room temperature.
Preparing the Filling:
- In another bowl, combine the 20g of MOYU Mix, puree, add-ins, and other filling ingredients.
Assembly: Prevent sticking, lightly oil your hands
- If you're using 4-inch molds, divide the outer skin mixture into four even portions (approximately 28g each). Tap spread each portion evenly into the molds, covering the bottom and sides.and layer each with about 70g of filling. (see tips below)
- If you're using 9-inch shallow mold, tap spread the outer skin mixture little by little, and layer pumpkin filling.
- Get creative with your ADD-ONs by placing them on top to decorate Your Pie Your Way.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 14 minutes for 4-inch pies or 17 minutes for a 9-inch pie.
Enjoy your Holiday season with an array of wellness pies!